Courtesy Of Mike Chadha Of RE/MAX Excellence.
Location! Location! Location! Great Lot near Anthony Henday. Build your own home on this lot. Close to park, school, shopping. Pocket size is 28. Pay 20% now and the remainder 80% after the home is built (within one year). 19 lots to choose from.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:16pm CST.